We are looking for an experienced truck driver to deliver stockyards Australia-wide.
We are seeking an experienced, permanent full time driver who likes the open roads, meeting farmers Australia wide.
We are in the process of purchasing a new Prime Mover with Hiab or equivalent plus trailers to deliver stockyards. This is a major upgrade to our existing delivery system. The right candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in the purchasing process, to ensure they’re comfortable with the vehicle purchased.
The successful applicant will:
• Hold a Heavy Vehicle Multi-Combination License
• Be fit and healthy to support loading/unloading, as required
• Have a rural background to relate to our customers, with stock handling experience favourable
• Have a strong, honest work ethic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Be based in Dubbo, NSW
• Work flexible hours, including weekends, as required
Please email your cover letter and resume (including references) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Di Keen on 02 6888 5004 for more information.