POSITION VACANT – DRAFTSPERSON
Looking for an enthusiastic Draftsperson to join a design and manufacturing team in Dubbo who have been designing livestock handling equipment for the agricultural sector for 32 years.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic Design Draftsman with excellent Inventor 3D software, engineering systems and design skills.
Skills & Experience required:
• Design & Drafting role so TAFE qualification (not an Engineer role)
• You must have the right to work in Australia
• At least 5 years’ design and drafting experience in – process layouts, site layouts
• Expert with Inventor 3D Designer
• Strong Australian experience and practical knowledge of Australian Codes
Within this role you will provide structural drawings with AutoCAD and Inventor for livestock handling projects.
Daily duties will involve but not be limited to:
• Use Inventor and AutoCAD to provide technical and construction drawings
• Concept Layouts including combining 3D designs with scanning
• Preparation of Bills of Materials and cutting lists
• Project coordination and leadership skills required
• Excellent time management and team work skills with a confident and proactive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your career within a market leading company.
If you would like to discuss the role please send your CV to:
by Friday 18th November, 2016