- Ramps are eight meters in length and rise easily to the fourth deck, making the gradient even easier for sheep and operator
- Fully sheeted both sides to one metre to focus sheep and lambs to walk straight up or down
- Are 900mm wide, allowing sheep and lambs to pass each other if one stops which is recommended by the Livestock Transport Association
- Is lifted by a three (3) tonne electric winch (excludes electrical connection to mains power). The electric cable can be run on the outside of the Universal Beam to power the hoist mechanism and lighting at the top of the highest post closest to the yards
- Automatic safety mechanism for operator safety, which supports the weight of the ramp in addition to the brake winch. This can be easily released by rotating the release bar while lowering ramp.
- An operator walkway is located down one side with two safety hand rails for protection with a 100mm kick rail.
- 1.5mm pressed grip floor
- Drop over flaps on both ends to reduce the risk of and minimise animal leg injuries.
- The frame is heavy 200mm universal beam (UB) where the ramp wheels neatly run in the Galvanized UB channel and cannot be damaged by the truck. The strength of the UB helps protect the ramp.
- Steel wheels on the bottom of the ramp allow the ramp to move up and down when a concrete pad is poured at the base on site.
- All RHS is 450 high grade galvanised steel.
- The ramps are strong in construction to withstand normal bumps from trucks reversing into them, in accordance with relevant codes and design standards
8M ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE SHEEP LOADING RAMP
ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE CATTLE LOADING RAMP
- The ramp is 9.5 metres in length, with a gradual gradient of approx 14 degrees
- Is lifted by a three (3) tonne electric winch (excludes electrical connection to mains power)
- Sheeted sides and a walkway on one side conforming to Australian Standards, with access gate at the front to allow easy access into the truck
- The pre-fabricated loading ramp is constructed at the Atlex workshop and transported directly to site for assembly, taking approximately one day before the concrete is poured for the posts
- The complete assembly is bolted together with no on site welding. The base is concreted into the ground for strength and stability with the concrete floor poured on site.
PRE-FABRICATED DOUBLE CATTLE LOADING RAMP
- The pre-fabricated permanent double cattle loading ramp is constructed at the Atlex workshop and transported directly to site for assembly, taking approximately 4 hours before the concrete is poured to act as the floors.
- The ramp is 11.5 metres in length with an ‘under and over’ configuration, sheeted sides and walkways on either side conforming to Australian Standards, with access gates at the front to allow easy access into the trailer. The pre-fabricated package easily stacks onto a rigid tray truck.
- The pre-fabricated permanent double loading ramp has the innovative method of preassembly which has eliminated up to 2 weeks on-site construction time. The complete assembly is bolted together with no on site welding. The base is concreted into the ground for strength and stability with the concrete floor poured on site to form the floors for the two decks.
- The pre-fabricated double loading ramp will enable Australian Saleyard Industry operators the ability to either redesign their existing setups, knowing the assembly time will not hinder animal movement for weeks at a time or they can include it in a new design when developing new green field sites. The result benefit is improved animal welfare with less stress on cattle and truck driver, due to the ease and speed of loading.
- The kit form allows the ramp to be transported Australia wide at minimal cost due to the compact packaging on a rigid tray truck. The innovation of the pre-fabricated permanent double loading ramp has reduced construction time with the ease of construction, by either the saleyard operator or contractor with a similar investment of a conventional double loading ramp. With the importance of animal welfare and labour efficiency, which is critical to the long term viability of the saleyard industry, this prefabricated permanent double loading ramp will make its contribution.