Horsham Saleyards this month celebrated twenty years since its opening. Ian Crafter reflects on the project and Atlex’s involvement
HORSHAM Regional Livestock Exchange has celebrated its 20 years anniversary.
The saleyards moved from the Horsham city centre to Burnt Creek Industrial Estate in 1999.
It was officially opened on December 1, 1999 with its name changing from the Horsham Saleyards to the Horsham Regional Livestock Exchange.
It is the fourth largest lamb market in Victoria and averages about 500,000 head each year.
Horsham Regional Livestock Exchange manager Paul Christopher has been involved with the livestock exchange for 14 years.
For more information - firstname.lastname@example.org | 1800 805 292